Header Ads

Mew-Genics trailer shows the catastrophic consequences of cat breeding

It's been a while since anyone has tried to educate me about the often gross mechanisms of nature; but even with my limited biological knowledge, I'm pretty sure cats don't work in the way described by this intro cut-scene for Team Meat's Mew-Genics.

It's been a while since anyone has tried to educate me about the often gross mechanisms of nature; but even with my limited biological knowledge, I'm pretty sure cats don't work in the way described by this intro cut-scene for Team Meat's Mew-Genics. Released for the Penny Arcade Expo this last weekend, it shows an undeniably catchy spin on genetics, questionable interpretation aside.

As for the game this intro is introducing, it's still a bit of a mystery. With a 2014 release planned, we're yet to see the "Cat Lady Sim" in action. Team Meat explained some of the core concepts inback in February, but later revealed that, "aside from the fact that Mew-genics has become a much larger game than we expect, its also changed a great deal since we started."

Powered by Blogger.