Header Ads

Joe Danger Touch’ Coming To iOS This Month

‘Joe Danger Touch’ Coming To iOS This Month
The developers at Hello Games came to the conclusion that Joe Danger , the hit Xbox 360 and PS3 trickster, would translate good to mobile platforms, and it looks like we won’t even have to wait that long for the release!

Coming off the heels of a very successful intro to the series and the following sequel, Joe Danger Touch is entirely a new game, not a port from its predecessors. In fact, Joe Danger Touch will come with extra characters, courses, and Game Center integration  including the newest addition, Challenges.

Joe Danger Touch will have in-app purchases, but it will be entirely possible to earn everything if you’re just a bit more patient. If you thought that it was impressive that the original Joe Danger was made by only six guys, then you’ll be shocked to hear that Touch is being developed by only two men from the studio.

Speaking to CVG, Sean Murray of Hello Games stated that “I don’t think Joe Danger Touc h feels like anything else I’ve played. I want it to feel like it could only work on iOS, because we’ve built it specifically for the device. Towards the end of the game, it gets super difficult, probably more so than the console version. I’m amazed what levels I can handle sometimes, and the subtlety possible with just a touch interface.”

“Playtesters keep telling me it’s a nice blend of their other favorite games on iPhone – Bike Baron, Jetpack Joyride and Rayman Jungle Run,” he continued. “Usually that would really wind me up, but I kind of see it as a compliment here, that Joe Danger feels at home on iOS, and is being compared to some of the best games on the device.”

I was very fond of the original game back when I played it on the PlayStation 3, so this is very exciting news! Joe Danger Touch is expected land on the App Store this month  we’ll give you the update when it does.

Powered by Blogger.