Header Ads

Dark Meadow’ Is Not Freemium, But ‘Dark Meadow: The Pact’ Is!

‘Dark Meadow’ Is Not Freemium, But ‘Dark Meadow: The Pact’ Is!

I was worried a few months ago when I heard that Dark Meadow was going freemium – something I paid $5.99 for, going completely down the drain. It’s a little different than apps going free, but if it did, all future updates will include bloody in-app purchases. Even worse: advertisements, like AdMob or iAds.

I shuddered at the fact that a perfectly good app was gone. Fortunately, I regained my trust in Phosphor Games Studios after finding a freemium title from them which was not, but. Meaning, Dark Meadow is not going to be re-released as freemium and I can continue enjoying the wonderful game, free of pesky popups and ads. Hopefully, Dark Meadow will stay in the App Store and still getting future updates.

Powered by Blogger.