Header Ads

Fingle Review

Fingle is an interesting iPad only game, because it uses the full capability of the iPad’s larger screen.

is an interesting iPad only game, because it uses the full capability of the iPad’s larger screen. Before I purchased this app, I actually looked over it once or twice. I was interested in the app, but I wasn’t sure how much fun it would have provided. Thankfully, I bought the app, and it has proven me wrong! The game is something I haven’t ever seen done on a tablet; the gameplay resembles something like Twister , but it’s a lot more fun than you think. The game is a built for two players, and if you don’t have someone to play with, I wouldn’t get this game.

The gameplay is extremely simple, even a toddler can learn. On the screen, there are provided a maximum of ten square blocks (and five to a color), which a player is supposed to move around. There are target zones to move the square to the corresponding color, without removing your hand for longer than a second. You can use any finger on any hand (however, it’s not fun using two hands), and any square of one color can go to any target zone of the same color. Obviously, one player is usually assigned to one color, unless you intend to “cheat”.

The game is really exciting, and at times, it can be frustrating, like any other puzzler. The game depends on both players, because if one messes up, both suffer. You may actually find some of the finger gestures questionable, but after all, your excuse is that you can blame your friend or family for having a dirty mind! I mean, your only playing a game with your fingers, and there isn’t any suggestive material, is there? The game is quite hysterical, and I laughed so hard, I had to take a break because I couldn’t breath. Honestly, I can’t remember I laughed so hard.

The music is a continuous loop, with a interesting “ahh” sound after mastering a level. There is a decent amount of gameplay, and it can certainly last for 30 minutes with anyone. Like the description, this is a great ice-breaker, but I’m not sure I want to be introduced to new friends with the humorous gestures. The game requires you to turn off multitouch gestures, which is easily accessible under the Settings. I really enjoyed playing Fingle , and I recommend it to anyone with friends!

[review pros=”Lots of fun, great with friends, and was really unique!” score=100]

Powered by Blogger.