Header Ads

Get a Free Game Each Day Until Christmas with The Advent of Indies

The first time I ever got an advent calendar, I opened the door on every single day and ate the chocolate inside.

The first time I ever got an advent calendar, I opened the door on every single day and ate the chocolate inside. I am not known for my patience when it comes to goodies, but when it comes to The Advent of Indies, I think I’m going to have to be. Offering a free game from a different developer every single day from December 1 st to the 24 th , I’ll have to patiently wait as those links open up and offer me my fantastic new toy. This is a whole lot more exciting than getting barely a mouthful of chocolate.

Rat King Entertainment, developers of their own indie games and known for weird first-person gameplay, have also been known for their generosity and sense of community after having created this concept back in 2012. With games from Mimimi Productions ( The Last Tinker: City of Colors ), The Domaginarium ( Enola ), Freebird Games ( To The Moon ), and many more great indie developers from all over the world, the calendar truly is a gift from indie developers to players – a boon to anyone who’d run out of money buying gifts during the holiday season.

This year promises to be just as exciting and varied as the 2012 calendar, although Rat King Entertainment has been pretty quiet about who is on board this year. That’s part of the surprise of opening each of the boxes daily, though. Who or what will be behind the door each day? With free games, soundtracks, and chances to win codes for other retail games by the developer, I’m really curious to see what is hidden behind those little toy doors at The Advent of Indies.

For more information on The Advent of Indies or Rat King Entertainment’s own games, you can look at their websiteor follow them on Facebookand Twitter.

Powered by Blogger.