Header Ads

Pony World 2’ Now On Android

‘Pony World 2’ Now On Android
I recently learned some of our writers here like watching the TV show My Little Pony .

. Not having cable and my only memory of My Little Pony being the 90’s TV commercials, I was confused. I still am confused, but that’s okay I guess. For them, and all the pony lovers out there, you now have a new pony game from developers PlayWay called Pony World 2 .

Pony World 2 is a Sims-like game where little ponies are the main characters in a fully 3D environment. You’re goal is to keep your pony happy and healthy and build it a dream place to live. Ponies will attend school, find a job, and even socialize with other ponies.

In Pony World 2 you can visit beauty salons, sell products from your farm to earn money for food, gifts, and toys, and interact with your poney by hugging, playing, or teaching it new tricks.

Pony World 2 features the ability to create your own pony with different characteristics and traits, comes complete with 6 different game modes including 5 mini-games, over 30 stables facilities, and 20 types of town buildings and shops.

To keep up with PlayWay be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and check out their official websitewhere you can see many of the other games they’ve developed. Don’t forget to pick up Pony World 2 on Google Drivetoday.

Powered by Blogger.