Header Ads

Never Have I Ever Played ‘Never Have I Ever’ On iOS

Those of you who own previous versions of Never Have I Ever , put a finger down.

, put a finger down. (That’s right, you’re stuck playing the chaste version– I don’t want you getting drunk before you finish reading this article!) Then take that finger and go click on the App Store, because a new update for the game has arrived! For those of you who, like me, have never had a chance to try this fun verbal game in iOS format, you’re in luck! Now is an excellent time to hop aboard the bandwagon.

David Brooks’ iOS version of the fun icebreaker game works pretty much like the original, with a few minor tweaks. Players choose a category– Dirty & Sex, School, Relationships, Work, Drinking or Random–and then a statement that fits within the category and begins with “Never have I ever” pops up. If you have not done whatever the statement says, you get to continue. If you have, you must shake the device and face the consequences.

Never Have I Ever has been out on the iOS for a few years now, but has recently received an update. Its store of almost 300 unique questions can now be supplemented by user-submitted ones. I expect to see some interesting new questions popping up soon.

More information on Never Have I Ever can be found on its iTunes page. The game is available for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices. If you have any questions/statements that were particularly effective or amusing during your real-life encounters with this game, head on over and drop the 99 cents for the game. Share your ridiculous experiences with the world!

Powered by Blogger.